WHY CHOOSE lNVISALIGN?
Want a teeth-straightening solution without the hassle? Look no further than Invisalign Melbourne clear straighteners.
Deciding to have your teeth straightened is an important decision because it will not only impact on your appearance but your lifestyle as well.
At Carnegie Dental Group we want this decision to be the best one you’ve ever made. We pride ourselves on offering a range of options, and to accommodate any budget while working with our patients to ensure they get the best results.
Introducing Invisalign Melbourne
Many people think that straightening their teeth means that they have to fit braces, but luckily this is not the only way to give your smile an upgrade. Many of our patients need a modern, technologically advanced method of teeth straightening that won’t impede their lifestyle.
That’s why we provide Invisalign, a state of the art teeth straightening solution that will give you the smile makeover you’ve always wanted.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a clear, custom-made, 3D printed aligner that may produce similar results to traditional braces. The best part about Invisalign aligners are that they help straighten your teeth, without subjecting you to the look and feel of traditional braces.
All Invisalign aligners are designed according to your unique teeth configuration, which helps to ensure that you receive the most functional and aesthetically pleasing results for your particular needs.
How does Invisalign in Melbourne work?
When you come to our rooms for your first set of aligners, we take an impression of your teeth, ensuring that an accurate 3D model is created. This data is sent to our dental technicians who in conjunction with your dentist, create a digital plan that will, over time, help straighten your teeth. Rest assured that before the plan is implemented, it is sent to your dentist for review, who will ensure that it will be effective. Plans which do not meet our dentists’ rigorous standards, are modified and will only be implemented after they’ve been approved.
Once your aligners have been manufactured, we will fit them to ensure that they meet our specifications. Ordinarily, we will provide you with a new pair of aligners every one to two weeks, which will over time, straighten your teeth.
Why should you choose Invisalign?
The Invisalign straighteners’ effectiveness is constantly monitored, and we provide feedback to the engineers and scientists behind the scenes, which ensures that your Invisalign straighteners always provide the best, most effective teeth straightening solution.
So if you’re looking for a modern, technologically advanced method of straightening your teeth, and you don’t want to deal with the hassle of normal braces, you should consider Invisalign.
Here are more benefits of using Invisalign straighteners:
- They are almost invisible The aesthetic impact that braces can have cannot be ignored. Invisalign straighteners’ clear design material make them the perfect solution if you are looking for a less obtrusive teeth straightening experience.
- They are comfortable Invisalign aligners are made from clear and smooth medical-grade plastic. That means you don’t have to deal with the brackets and wires in your mouth, ensuring that your gums, cheeks and tongue remain irritation-free.
- You can remove themThe aligners are semi-permanently affixed to your teeth, and like any retainer or mouth guard can be easily removed. So, if you have a special occasion coming up, and you don’t want to wear them, you don’t have to worry about not looking your best.
- Eat what you like Because Invisalign aligners can be removed, you can practically eat what you want, without the restriction of brackets and wires on your teeth hindering you.
- They are easy to clean Another great feature of the aligners is that they are easy to clean, with none of the nooks and crevices of traditional braces. Now you can enjoy a hygienic solution to teeth straightening that won’t have you fretting over bad breath.
- Speech Your speech will need a day or two to adapt to the aligners, but as soon as you are used to them, you will barely realise that they’re there.
If you are interested in getting your smile upgraded and want to know more about Invisalign Melbourne and the benefits it can have for you, don’t hesitate to contact us today!